Uploading the engineering journal issue

Hello everyone ,
i have problem with when i click submit after filling all details in gives me this error massage :

Error
The website encountered an unexpected error . please try again later .

and the dead line is very soon I don’t know what to do
please help me .

Regards ,
Mahmood Madi

Hi Mahnood,

Sorry for the errors in uploading. Did you try a couple of times for the upload? - And did the same error message appear?

Did you try common troubleshooting methods in addition to things like compressing the file size?

If not, please contact again.

Best,

Kai Junge
2019 TC

Our team has been encountering the same error message (The website encountered an unexpected error . please try again later) upon submitting the form for the last thirty minutes. We tried multiple browsers, and all the files have the correct extension and are within the size limit. Do you know how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Julian Lee

I found the issue - in response to the question Number of Wheels, I put “4 hubs” instead of just “4”, and I believe this threw the error as the form was expecting a number.

Sincerely,
Julian

1 Like

Hello Everyone
Our team has the same problem of sumbiting the journal
when we click on the submit it loads abot 2 or 3 minutes and then show us an error

Hi ArminSoleymani,

There’s quite a lot of traffic at the moment and is slow. Can you try to compress the PDFs and try to upload it at a later time.

Best,

Kai Junge
2019 TC

Dear all teams,

All teams must submit the robocupjunior_inspection form by the league registration tomorrow morning.

Please be aware that there is a lot of traffic at the moment, so you will need to try to submit it a later time if you encounter an error, and try to troubleshoot such as reducing the file size of the document.

Best,

Kai Junge
2019 TC