Soccer Simulation Demo Competition 2021

Hi, @Felipe
do you have any idea to keep only one player on the field?

Hi, @erfun_dr .

I am no longer with the Soccer TC, so I am not qualified to answer this question. Maybe @mareksuppa can help.

Success!
Felipe.

Hi!
My team is having a problem that when the robot is repositioned, it is upside down in neutral.

Hello Lana,

does this happen everytime the robot is moved to a neutral spot, or just in some rare cases?

It doesn’t happen every time but it happens randomly and at a high frequency.

This is the video link of a robot turning when it is repositioned, I think it’s better to understand what happens:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WNLvjruVYrpFg7kT-FSb2LwSNCBCw9Ta/view?usp=sharing

Thanks Lana. I managed to reproduce the bug on my computer. Will look into it and try to fix it.

Lana, I have changed the depth of the robot when it is repositioned. However, I’m not sure if that helps - at least the number of times the robot falls over should be decreased. :confused: Sorry for the hassle.

Why what happened man? Why are you no longer with the soccer?
best soccer balls

Unfortunately, it was no longer possible for me to conciliate work with the RCJ committee, so I had to ask to step down. But RoboCupJunior still lives in my heart… maybe I can come back some day. (?) :wink:

Hello everyone,

hope you all doing great!

Well, i dont know how to make robots move!
can anyone help me with that part of coding?

Hello @lavool-sh,

I would recommend checking our tutorial describing various things you can do with the robot. How to program your robot - RCJ Soccer Sim
If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Adrian