RobocupJuniorSoccer registration and other questions

Good afternoon, I have a few questions about the competition.
1.The team qualified for the competition (Ovoshnoe RAGU). I registered a team on the CVENT website, but now I do not see the registration details. When you press the password button to enter, nothing comes to the email. Unable to log into your account. Participation fee paid.
2. Can I get an up-to-date schedule link (robocup junior soccer)?
3. I would also like to receive a link to send the program code of the team for the competition.
4. Do team members have to be present during the simulation match?
5. How and where will the presentation (technical interview) of the robots created by the teams for the competition take place? (I want to get the link)
6. There are also a huge number of questions on the conduct of the event… Is it possible to somehow create one general guide with answers to frequently asked questions (a memo for the teams, as well as for their leaders with all links to sites, the schedule of competitions, etc.)?

Hello, @Finist.

1. I don’t have access to the registration system, but I can see the team Ovoshnoe RAGU (Russia) in the list of registered teams for the Soccer LightWeight.

2. A general schedule is available here: https://2021.robocup.org/participants/schedule
    A more detailed schedule and explanation will be sent out by the OC in the 1st Newsletter. You can expect that within the next few days.

3. For the simulation matches the team members don’t have to be present. But they need to be present for the presentation of the technical challenges (once a day). More details in the 1st Newsletter.

Other topics will be addressed in the 1st Newsletter to be sent by the OC.

See you at the competition!
Felipe.

Hi @Finist,

Just to follow-up on what @Felipe mentioned already, the first newsletter has been sent and you should be able to find answers to many of your questions in it. If that’s not the case, please feel free to let us know in here and we’ll try to address any further questions you may have.

With regards to your last point, we’ll try to put something like that together here on the forum – we’ll then continually update it with more information.

Thanks!

– Marek

Hi,
how can I send the TDP and the video?

Hi @Lana,

As we discussed, the email your mentor received should have all the necessary information :slight_smile:

Thanks!

– Marek