RoboCup Junior Bordeaux Documentation Information

Dear RoboCupJunior2023 Rescue League participants,

This year we introduced scoring of the Team Description Paper, the Engineering Journal and the Poster to the rules, and we are currently preparing the submission system for you. In the next couple of days, we will send out an email to the registered mentors. Please make sure that your team receives this email. The email will contain the link to your personal page in the official competition management system for Bordeaux 2023.

Please upload all the relevant documents there and fill out the associated questionnaire. This includes the TDP, the Engineering Journal, the Poster, as well as pictures of all team members, mentors, and your robot. The deadline for the upload will be mentioned in that email as well, and it will be about 3 days after the documentation submission opens.

For more updates, follow this forum thread and the Rescue community website.

Thank you,
Tom
2023 Rescue Committee Chair

Excuse me, I will join RoboCup2023, so let me ask a question.

It says,

but today is already June 14. Does this mean the submission deadline will be at least after the 17th?

Thank you.

Hi @shirokuma89
Yes, that is correct. We will also post again in this thread, when we send out the emails, and let you know the deadline here too.
Please make sure, you have all required documents prepared for an on-time submission.
Thanks again!
Tom

Hi there, me and my team will join RoboCup2023 in rescue Maze category, I would like to ask if the documentation we upload before the deadline needs to be the exact same for the interview in July. Our robot is not finished yet and it may have some code/hardware changes before the competition so the documentation may not report the correct things. In case do I have to specify in these documents that this may happen?
Thank you,
Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

The materials you submit before the deadline will be used to score your documentation against the rubrics. While it’s important to provide accurate information based on your robot’s current state, we understand that there may be code and hardware changes before the competition. Therefore, we encourage you to update your poster to reflect any significant developments. This will help the judges and other participants understand your robot’s capabilities during the interview in July.

Best,
Tom

Dear all RoboCupJunior2023 Rescue League participants,

We have just (15 June 2023, 22:45 UTC) sent out an email to the registered mentors. Please make sure that your team has received this email. The email contains the link to your personal page in the official competition management system for Bordeaux 2023.

Please upload all the relevant documents here and fill out the associated questionnaire. This includes the TDP, the Engineering Journal, the Poster, as well as pictures of all team members, mentors, and your robot. The deadline for the upload is June 19th, 23:59 UTC.

If you have registered on the official RoboCup registration page and did not receive this email, please check your spam mailbox.

Thank you,
Tom
2023 Rescue Committee Chair

Hello,

it appears that our mentor has not received any email regarding this. Would we be able to provide you with the email address so you can send it directly as we have been having previous issues with emails as well.

Hello,
Our mentor have not received an email regarding this either. Could you please respond?

Hello! Our mentor also hasn’t received the email yet

Hello

To inform that our mentor has not received the mail yet and we are from the Rescue Maze category, our team name is Phobos

Hello,

I was just checking the forum today to check whether you have announced the submission time for TDP, Engineering journal and poster or not yet, I found out that you have announced that an email was sent to the teams and the deadline was yesterday. Our mentor didn’t receive any emails and he checked the spam folder for any emails, but he didn’t find anything from the competition. Obviously, our team missed the deadline so can you send us the information/link regarding submission to submit it?

Team name : Laberinto - Rescue Maze

Thanks.