RoboCup 2021 Worldwide schedule and tasks

Hi,

I am from a RoboCup Junior Soccer Open team, which has qualified to participate on the worldwide RoboCup event. As the event is in less than two weeks, and we don’t have a plan when exactly the time slots for our league is, we would like to ask if we just missed it or if there is no information around yet. If the information is not there yet, where will it be published?

Another thing we are asking is if the tasks we have to complete are already out there. Again, we haven’t found a lot of information. Will there be challenges we have to complete and how will they look. Or is it still under development?

Greetings

Hi @omega32,

All good questions – we aim to address all of them in an email that will be sent out shortly (should be within 24 hours). If any of your points won’t get resolved here, please feel free to ask further.

Thanks!

– Marek

Hi @mareksuppa,
since your post, roughly 48 hours have passed. Was the email already sent or is it still taking a moment? We really understand that the competition needs a lot of organisation and we don’t want to annoy you. Is there a possibility that you could share the email in this chat when it gets out, or it already got out because we really don’t want to miss it.

Thank you really much

1 Like

Hi @omega32,

No hard feelings here – you are certainly not causing any annoyance! On the contrary, you are very much right in demanding to know what sort of a thing are you about to participate in :slight_smile: . It is also true that we haven’t published too much information yet and I am very sorry it took us this long to do so.

That said, the email has been sent already to the email your mentor has used in their registration for the event. If it did not come, please do let me know and I’ll do my best to sort it out right away.

Also, if the email doesn’t address some of the questions you have had, please just let us know in here and we’ll try to address them as well.

Thanks!

– Marek