[Rescue] RoboCup2021 First Announcements Sent Out

Dear all RoboCupJunior2021 Rescue League participants,

We have just(11 June 2021, 7:38 UTC) sent out our first newsletter to the registered mentors. Please make sure that your team has received this email. We also sent them an invitation to visit their personal page shortly afterwards.

If you are not receiving these emails, please check your spam mail box first. If you still can’t find it, please contact us with your team name, league, mentor’s name and any other information that will help us identify you to: support[at]rcj.freshdesk.com

For teams that have registered later than the initial deadline, we will send these information as soon as we have receive your team information.

Thank you,
Ryo
RoboCupJunior Rescue OC Co-Chair

A same announcement was sent to some additional teams at 4:11 (UTC) on 13 June. If you have not received it, please check your spam mailbox. Please note that this announcement was sent to registered mentor’s email address.

Hi,! I need help because i haven’t recieved the email with the invitation page to be able to enter the interviews and to upload to the documents, could you help me please. Edit : the link to solve that isnt letting me sign in to write the question and solve the situation (the freshdesk)

thank you.

See this topic, please.
https://junior.forum.robocup.org/t/i-need-help-with-the-link-of-the-personal-invitation-i-do-not-have-it/2103/3

Naomi
2021TC