Questions about On Stage Rules 2018 :rule 2.10.2

I have a question about the rules 2.10.2 and 1.3.5. It says that robots with flying capabilities shoud gain permission from Technical Committee in advance, no later than one month prior the event. I would like to know who I should contact with. Please tell me the e-mail address to contact or the other way to get contacts. Many thanks,

Hi Ribo,

It is currently discussed among the committees. It is not easy to use a drone in a public area because of the safety regulations. The committee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your reply.
We attached strings and weights to our programming drone according to the instructions of Japanese technical committee at the Japan open.It will only fly for 10 seconds and fly very low during our performance. And in emergency, it is planned to fall by one click. We took off it many times in Japan open, there was no problem. The technical committee of Japan know well so please ask them details if you need. There are photos and videos, please request it if necessary. Thank you for your cooperation.