PPT and Learning Journal

Hi,

I would like to ask, what is learning journal and sharing PPT?

Thank you

Regards,
Falerio

Hi Falerio,

Where do you read about this? I can’t find anything about learning journals or power points…

However we will conduct interviews with all teams. It is mostly like a causal conversation, but some teams prefer to have a digital presentation.
We also ask teams to take a printed poster where they explain their design and robot for other teams to read. They will be posted on a wall at the competition venue.

We also require all teams competing at the international event to submit some information about their robot and their design, for statistical purposes. And to submit their code so we can review it.

// Fredrik Löfgren, TC and OC member 2016 / 2017

Hi,

I found it on RoboCup Singapore Open 2017 Newsletter:

“Interview:
Date: 23 Mar 2017 Time: 10am
Teams taking part in RCJ OnStage, RCJ Soccer, RCJ Rescue Line and RCJ CoSpace Rescue (not novice teams) are required to attend the interview session.
Teams are required to bring the following for interview:
 Soccer and Rescue Line teams: Robots and learning journals”

In this case, the best is to ask the organizers of RoboCup Singapore Open. Then you will know that you get the “right” answer.

I suspect that they are referring to the “Engineering Journal” which describes your work. See http://rcj.robocup.org/rcj2014/rescueA&B_engjournal_2014.pdf for more details of the engineering journal.

// Fredrik Löfgren, TC and OC member 2016 / 2017