[Lightweight] Root41 from Japan

How many years have you been competing in in RCJ Soccer?

Four and more years

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve prepared for this year’s RoboCupJunior Soccer competition?

Speed, accuracy and coolness.

Where can we find your poster?

It should be available at https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ak-GH_xEX79MjSEhz4970zHtckO6?e=ZgUgWb

If you’d like to know more, please feel free to ask @tanukichi41 by replying to this thread !

1 Like

Coolness, indeed!
Nice work!!

Are the circular line sensors working better?

Thanks for showing us your work team! Coolness is good!

I have these questions:

1. How did you accelerated calculation performance? What were the initial conditions and the results you now have?

2. How different is the performance of the circular line sensors from the crosshair line sensors?

@Felipe

Hello! Thank you for the question.

Coolness, indeed!
Nice work!!

Thank you so much. I am glad that you say that for me.

Are the circular line sensors working better?

I think “Yes”. The program is easier than it was with the cross-line sensor.
It works like this video(Twitter).

Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

The video illustrates well the good performance of the robot with the circular line sensor. Thanks for sharing!
Success!

1 Like

@Felipe

Thank you so much!

1 Like

@llopez01

Hi! Sorry for the late reply :frowning:
I was sleeping then :rofl:

Thanks for showing us your work team! Coolness is good!

Thank you so much!

How did you accelerated calculation performance? What were the initial conditions and the results you now have?

Before, we used a vector and a trigonometric function to find the direction the ball was in. But it was slow, so we made the robots simply go in the direction of the most responsive sensor.

How different is the performance of the circular line sensors from the crosshair line sensors?

If in this case (Fig. 1), a robot with a circular line sensor can decide the return direction, but a robot with a cross line sensor cannot.

1 Like