[Lightweight] GR7 from Japan

How many years have you been competing in in RCJ Soccer?

Three years

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve prepared for this year’s RoboCupJunior Soccer competition?

Tried on electronic board production.

Where can we find your poster?

It should be available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qPzIYE0R8rlanEs_hPcxEflbpkQwB_jA/view?usp=sharing

If you’d like to know more, please feel free to ask @Nomura Daigo by replying to this thread!

1 Like

Thanks for your participation team!

I have the following questions:

1. Can you describe about how you programmed the robot? Software used, algorithms, sensor reading processing…

2. How much does the robots weight?

3. Can you explain your playing strategy? Are the robots doing the same or what differences do they implement on the field?

1 Like

Nice work on the robot development!
Can you give more details on the sub-microcomputer that you designed?

1 Like

1.We used “C-style” provided by robot-kit maker, “Disen-denshi”. It uses four ball sensors and moves the robot according to the reaction.
2.At the moment, 810g. Still, it may increase.
3. Last time, I changed the motor to make a power type and a speed type, but both are the same movement. I would like to make each of the robots move differently.

1 Like

We made it for these purposes.
1.to increase the number of ball sensors and line sensors, because TJ3B can be equipped with only 10 sensors.
2.Makethesub-microcomputer smaller

1 Like

Nice engineering and a nice and clear poster! I like the sub-microcontroller, I guess it’s another PIC connected to the TJ3B as a slave via I2C? Very neat!