[Lightweight] Deluxe from México

How many years have you been competing in in RCJ Soccer?

This is the first year

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve prepared for this year’s RoboCupJunior Soccer competition?

Improving robots, looking for new sensors that can make readings faster and developing new combinations in the program to develop new movements that the robot can perform.

Where can we find your poster?

It should be available at https://1drv.ms/b/s!AmPSMyTf6ukhhEmT6JOBl2fBfeIK?e=Ocgn58

If you’d like to know more, please feel free to ask @Daniel_Chapa by replying to this thread !

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your information Team! you have a good start and lots of opportunities to keep your work moving forward.

My questions are:

1. Can you give us more details about the number of different designs you tested? What ideas were discarded and how you measured the good ideas in order to select them from the rest?

2. Can you detail the sensors, motors, and other elements used in the construction of the robots? more than knowing the part numbers and the like, the idea is to be able to know how you created the final result of the robots by integrating the components together, and the problems you faced in order to do that.

Nice work on the robot design. Can you give more details on the recycled parts that you used?

My student have some problems with the platform. They have all the answers.

From Daniel Chapa ( because his count is blocked,) to llopez

Thank you very much for this opportunity, here are the answers:
1- We tested around three different designs, each time we improved them, our ideas focused on the weight of the robots and the position of the different sensors, these problems were presented to us often, as well as positioning the cables in a way that did not interfere with the sensors. Each idea was added or discarded by testing.
2- Each robot has three motors of 300 rpm, six omnidirectional wheels, two H-bridges, an Arduino Mega, a compass NXT, three color sensors and a seeker.

1 Like

From Daniel Chapa to Felipe:

3- Thank you very much and yes of course, as a base we use MDF wood and with the columns we use reused sticks, we also use recycled metal wire and cables.

Thanks for the answer!

Im Daniel_Chapa, I made this account because with the previous one I couldn’t answer the posts.
1- We tested around three different designs, each time we improved them, our ideas focused on the weight of the robots and the position of the different sensors, these problems were presented to us often, as well as positioning the cables in a way that did not interfere with the sensors. Each idea was added or discarded by testing.
2- Each robot has three motors of 300 rpm, six omnidirectional wheels, two H-bridges, an Arduino Mega, a compass NXT, three color sensors, a seeker and a LiPo battery, which separately powers the motors and sensors.

1 Like

Im Daniel_Chapa, I made this account because with the previous one I couldn’t answer the posts.
2- Each robot has three motors of 300 rpm, six omnidirectional wheels, two H-bridges, an Arduino Mega, a compass NXT, three color sensors, a seeker and a LiPo battery, which separately powers the motors and sensors