Information on the competition schedule for RoboCupJunior CoSpace League

I am the mentor of Team CabeçasNaLua that is going to participate in the RoboCupJunior Rescue Simulation (former CoSpace) league.

Since some of the team students are still in classes and have exams at the end of this month, I would like to know if you can already give me some information on the planned schedule for this competition, so that I can discuss with their schools the possibility of adjusting the classes and exams during thosse days.

Thanking you in advance, I present my best regards,

Hi @mfsilva,

We publish an outline of competition schedule about a month ago, so you can check it out. If you want a more detailed schedule, please wait further announcements soon.

Best,
Ryo
RoboCupJunior Rescue TC&OC

Hi @Ryo

Thank you very much for this information.

Concerning the simulation platform to be used during RoboCup, which one will we use? Can we already download the simulatior? In case yes, which is the link for downloading? And what about the licenses for activating it?

I will be waiting for your feedback.

Regards,

Manuel Silva

Hi @mfsilva,

You should read this document :slight_smile:
You can find the information you want.

Best,
Ryo
RoboCupJunior Rescue TC&OC

Hi @Ryo

Thank you very much for this information and for the explanations. Just one final question: does the RoboCupJunior organization provides us the activation keys for the software or should we ask it from the CoSpace software developers?

Regards,

Manuel Silva

Hi @mfsilva,

You need to ask it with CoSpace dev team by your own self. It should take a few days, try to fill the form ASAP!

Best,
Ryo