I need help to understand the "Rescue Line Entry Rules 2019". It states "There will be no intersection markers. Instead the organization committee will announce the direction of the path before a round is going to start"
1) What are the possible announced directions? left/right/straight forward or only left/right?
2) #1.5.6 of "RoboCupJunior Rescue Line – Rules 2019" (not "Entry") states for an "X" intersection, in absence of green markers the robot should move straight forward, is it also valid for Entry Line independent of the announced direction?
3) #1.5.6 of "RoboCupJunior Rescue Line – Rules 2019" also states for a "T" intersection, in absence of green markers it is impossible to get from the "vertical" part of "T" to one of the horizontal parts. "Entry Line" it is possible because of the announced direction, correct?
4) Should the announced direction be set with the EV3 buttons or is it allowed to set a variable in the programm?
5) Some videos show the start tile with a "T" line with the horizontal line at the robot bottom. Should the robot move after this "T" or could it be placed after the "--" part of "T" right to the straight line? for example here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44IZUZ5mNx8