Coronavirus in France

Do you consider the potential risk that could be the coronavirus by the days of the world competition? What security measures will you take?

@kaijunge @mymama
What did you think ?

Hi @S123

I don’t consider this question to ask the Junior Rescue TC. This is NOT a TC matter. It is a federation matter.

I believe an answer will be given from the Robocup Federation, however I don’t know when they will decide.
If you can’t wait, please contact trustee members or the Bordeaux LOC chair through the regional representative of your region.

Best,
Naomi

Official RoboCup Federation announcement:

We understand that many of you may be wondering whether and how the global health situation caused by the Corona virus (COVID-19) will affect RoboCup 2020.

The RoboCup Federation and the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) in Bordeaux are in close contact with French officials. We are closely monitoring the situation. At this time we expect the event to proceed as planned. The registration website is now open and we are accepting registrations as usual.

If there is any change in the situation we will make an announcement by email, on our website, and on social media. In the event that RoboCup 2020 needs to be canceled all registration fees will be refunded.

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for your answer but what security measures will you take during the competition?