Call for (International) Volunteers for RCJ 2022 Bangkok

Hello everybody,

RoboCup needs you and your experience: tournaments run more smoothly with many experienced volunteers - and as you know Soccer in particular needs a lot of referees.
Therefore if you are (or know someone who is) able to come to RCJ 2022 Bangkok and volunteer some days of their time at this relatively short notice please ask them to sign up here here, we would love to have you and you can make a real difference in running a great tournament for the teams.

Cheers and hopefully to see you there (I will be there in this volunteering capacity),
David

P.S.: If you have or know someone with a Rescue or OnStage background, they are also looking for people, they use the same Google Form linked above.

[1] Link for signup form: https://forms.gle/3ZBCjeA1apTZaj6T8

Are they still accepting a new volunteer?

@Phoom although it is difficult to guarantee that at this point, I am certain we (the organization) would be delighted to talk to anyone who would be willing to help!

Please just fill in the form and someone will reach out :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your interest!

Thank you for that. I already filled out the form. Hope I have an opportunity to help you.

1 Like

Hi!

Me and my friend filled the form on the 4th of July.
We haven’t got any news. Are you still accepting or is it too late?

Thanks,
Alex

Hi :slight_smile:
you shall have gotten an email a few hours ago with the registration instructions. However, as it seems, the registration is already closed. Please stand by while we sort out this issue.
I’m truely sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope that we can find a solution asap.

Hey everybody,

thanks again for your help at RCJ 2022 Bangkok. Volunteer registration for 2023 is open now and we hope that if you were interested in volunteering in 2022 you might also be interested in 2023. Thread here.

Cheers
David