As the international competition is approaching, we would like to announce a couple of very small changes to the rules:
- Fix Open/Lightweight definitions in the beginning -- this was discussed here on the forum
- Rule 1.11: award goals for each elapsed 30 seconds
- Only two members of a team allowed near the field
- Only the captain has the can freely talk to the referee.
- Any shouting over a referee or demanding a change in ruling can result in a warning. Two warnings can result in disqualification of a team member from the game.
The last three points were added as part of our effort to ensure that there is a high level of mutual respect between referees and competitors, which then result in a much more enjoyable games, rather than shouting matches.
You can find the full changelog here and donwload a PDF version from this link.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to respond to this thread.