RCJ OnStage Newsletter #1 - Sydney

Welcome to RoboCup Junior OnStage Sydney 2019!

On behalf of the RoboCup Junior OnStage Organizing Committee, I would like to warmly welcome all the participants, mentors and volunteers to this year’s competition. This will be an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience for all of us, and we are extremely excited to welcome all of you to beautiful Sydney.

RoboCup Junior is a world-wide community of people who support and help each other to learn, grow and achieve. We are very much looking forward to working with you over the next few weeks as we solve problems, create solutions, and make new friendships.

We will be using this discussion forum as the key site for communications before, during and after the Sydney competition, so please bookmark this page and check in regularly. I will post all newsletters to this forum as well as emailing to mentors. If you have any questions, please post them on the forum, as there may be others who are wondering the same thing.

I would also like to ask any teams who have not yet submitted their Technical Description Paper (TDP) and Team Blurb Slide to upload as soon as possible. This forum entry describes what is required.

Teams can download a template for the TDP from this link
The TDP and Team Blurb slide can be uploading using this google form

If you have any difficulties with uploading, please email robocuponstage@gmail.com
If you have any questions, please reply in the comments below.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Sydney next week!
Monica Hilse
OnStage Organizing Committee Chair