Question about evacuation zone

Hello all,
I am new to Robocup and have a query regarding the rescue of the live and dead victims as described in the 2018 rule book.
In article 3.5.12, the rules state that "Points for a dead victim will only be awarded after ALL of the live hello a question every time the contestant says lack of progress you have to throw the victims back? please take away this doubt

Thanks

Hey Miguel,
I don’t quiet understand your question. Is it related to this?

Please also check the discussion there.

Maybe rule 3.6.7 answers your question?

If a lack of progress occurs in the evacuation zone, all victims will remain in their current position. All rescued victims, non-rescued victims in the evacuation zone, and victims that escaped the evacuation zone will be left where they are. Victims that are held by the robot will be released and dropped into the evacuation zone by the referee

Best,
Jan

thank But my question is how many times are the victims thrown?

Hello Miguel,

please note that the rule I quoted has changed in May:

3.6.7 If a lack of progress occurs in the evacuation zone, all victims (including ones that have rolled) will remain in their current position. Victims that are held by the robot will be placed roughly on the location of the robot when the lack of progress occurred. If a lack of progress occurs as the robot exits the evacuation room whilst carrying victims, the victims will be randomly placed in the evacuation zone.

There is no limit about how many times the victims can be thrown back into the evacuation zone.

Best,
Jan